Anyone logging onto one of the UK Wi-Fi locations run by free-hotspot.com and online-4-free.com this summer can expect to have to wait through a video advert for the new Ford Mondeo, before they get the promised free internet access. The free Wi-Fi service is funded by advertisements. Some of these are simply static web pages, …
So we can conclude...
"Distinctive rear lamps also feature carefully designed graphics that enhance the overall feeling of premium quality."
Thus one is led to understand that the rear lamps on all of Ford's other products are nondescript, and graphically haphazard.
Or is that not what they were trying to say?
The high click through rate is because people want to look at something whilst the ad plays out.
A new Mondeo?
I'm afraid you can't polish a turd... it's still a Mondeo at the end of the day :-)
I can't get free wifi in Lincolnshire, so I will be missing out on this cultural treat.
But then, there are aren't any main dealers (for any manufacturer) outside Lincoln, so I would not have been buying the car anyway.
I guess it's another secondhand Kia then.
Polish a Turd you say?
No, a turd is a turd and you certainly cannot polish a turd.
But you can stick a sparkler in it to make it more attractive.
Polish a Turd
I don't understand this anti-Mondeo snobbery. For the money it ain't half bad as a car. Having said that I've never owned one.
Now what I want is one of these ...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait