Two organisations in Southwark are launching an SMS service designed to help people in gangs or those affected by gang crime. Launched in response to community concerns about gang crime and violence, the Gangs Advice Training and Exit Strategy (GATES) project will provide two free services, a text alert service and a telephone …
Ahh those famous gum amnesties...
"If you owned a gun and Southwark ran a gum amnesty would you deposit your gun?" - Do you get the weight of your gun in gum in exchange? More importantly can you choose the flavour?
"If you owned a gun and Southwark ran a gum amnesty would you deposit your gun?"
No but I might deposit my bubblegum........
U HAV ££ ON UR HED & WILL B SHOT TMRW
The mind boggles.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL