Two organisations in Southwark are launching an SMS service designed to help people in gangs or those affected by gang crime. Launched in response to community concerns about gang crime and violence, the Gangs Advice Training and Exit Strategy (GATES) project will provide two free services, a text alert service and a telephone …
Ahh those famous gum amnesties...
"If you owned a gun and Southwark ran a gum amnesty would you deposit your gun?" - Do you get the weight of your gun in gum in exchange? More importantly can you choose the flavour?
"If you owned a gun and Southwark ran a gum amnesty would you deposit your gun?"
No but I might deposit my bubblegum........
U HAV ££ ON UR HED & WILL B SHOT TMRW
The mind boggles.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'