Two organisations in Southwark are launching an SMS service designed to help people in gangs or those affected by gang crime. Launched in response to community concerns about gang crime and violence, the Gangs Advice Training and Exit Strategy (GATES) project will provide two free services, a text alert service and a telephone …
Ahh those famous gum amnesties...
"If you owned a gun and Southwark ran a gum amnesty would you deposit your gun?" - Do you get the weight of your gun in gum in exchange? More importantly can you choose the flavour?
"If you owned a gun and Southwark ran a gum amnesty would you deposit your gun?"
No but I might deposit my bubblegum........
U HAV ££ ON UR HED & WILL B SHOT TMRW
The mind boggles.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad