Chartered Semiconductor has begun development of a 45nm CPU, prompting speculation that the chip could find its way into the Xbox next year. Chia Song Hwee, president of Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, told analysts the firm that the market can expect a 45nm chip within 18 months. He said it already has unnamed customers …
Are these licensed exclusively
or can Nintendo and Sony join the same party?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default