Chartered Semiconductor has begun development of a 45nm CPU, prompting speculation that the chip could find its way into the Xbox next year. Chia Song Hwee, president of Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, told analysts the firm that the market can expect a 45nm chip within 18 months. He said it already has unnamed customers …
Are these licensed exclusively
or can Nintendo and Sony join the same party?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer