The FCC has decreed that Americans will have the freedom to connect any device and any application to a prized portion of the country's wireless spectrum. But Google's still grumbling. Today, following the lead of Chairman Kevin Martin, the Federal Communications Commission attached an "open-access requirement" to a portion of …
So Google NEEDS to bid now.
It's time for Google to put their money where their mouth is. If they REALLY care about open access to this section of spectrum they now need to bid for and win as much of it as possible to deliver on that idea on their own.
to google or not to google?
yep id rather have google than any traditional telcom.
Their not completely about profit, new ideas, information is the new profit..
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?