If you’re sitting at your desk, staring out of the window and wishing you were running around in the sun, spare a thought for one Microsoft employee who will soon be doing just that. Permanently. The japester appears to have used an internal Microsoft website to direct, well, just about anyone to this re-reinterpretation of …
Sound Palindrome: Zune On | No News
Zune On <==> No News
The actual link!
Just got sent the actual link
To those of you who are about to be fired ...
WE SALUTE YOU!!!!
Though maybe I'd go for something just as evil ... like that win98 demo where Bill Gates got a BSOD in mid-presentation!
Not to disapoint...
I really got confused when I read this on el reg, apparently it's not hard to create a link like this. If it does not lead to "bad" things, no one really cares. I think I'm allowed 2-3 per week...
@Win 98 BSOD presentation
I love the crowd applause, classic
Boy, that brightened up an otherwise dull day...
Keep 'em rolling.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes