If you’re sitting at your desk, staring out of the window and wishing you were running around in the sun, spare a thought for one Microsoft employee who will soon be doing just that. Permanently. The japester appears to have used an internal Microsoft website to direct, well, just about anyone to this re-reinterpretation of …
Sound Palindrome: Zune On | No News
Zune On <==> No News
The actual link!
Just got sent the actual link
To those of you who are about to be fired ...
WE SALUTE YOU!!!!
Though maybe I'd go for something just as evil ... like that win98 demo where Bill Gates got a BSOD in mid-presentation!
Not to disapoint...
I really got confused when I read this on el reg, apparently it's not hard to create a link like this. If it does not lead to "bad" things, no one really cares. I think I'm allowed 2-3 per week...
@Win 98 BSOD presentation
I love the crowd applause, classic
Boy, that brightened up an otherwise dull day...
Keep 'em rolling.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD