The US government has tapped 29 companies to be eligible for a $50bn, 10-year grab-bag of information technology contracts. The deal, known as Alliant, is a government-wide acquisition contract that provides agencies with a pool of IT providers to choose from. It's now up to the 29 contractors to compete amongst themselves to …
"ANSWER (Applications 'N Support for Widely diverse End user Requirements - no, really.)"
Didn't you know that there's a black agency with a multi billion dollar budget that comes up with these acronyms. It used to be that we had to be satisfied with TWAs (or TLAs), but now we can get enormous words, and even phrases. And before long, entire sentences. They have a 6 million square foot server room chock a block with super computers. The White House has been concerned for several years about the acronym gap.
What kind of ....
.. booz<hic> is Allen Hamilton ?
Brought to you in association with...
The War Against Terror!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst