The US government has tapped 29 companies to be eligible for a $50bn, 10-year grab-bag of information technology contracts. The deal, known as Alliant, is a government-wide acquisition contract that provides agencies with a pool of IT providers to choose from. It's now up to the 29 contractors to compete amongst themselves to …
"ANSWER (Applications 'N Support for Widely diverse End user Requirements - no, really.)"
Didn't you know that there's a black agency with a multi billion dollar budget that comes up with these acronyms. It used to be that we had to be satisfied with TWAs (or TLAs), but now we can get enormous words, and even phrases. And before long, entire sentences. They have a 6 million square foot server room chock a block with super computers. The White House has been concerned for several years about the acronym gap.
What kind of ....
.. booz<hic> is Allen Hamilton ?
Brought to you in association with...
The War Against Terror!
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass