South East Asia's premier open source software event, the Thailand Open Source Software Festival - or Tossfest 2007 - splashes down in Bangkok this week. The seventh Tossfest starts on Thusday, and is already sending waves of excitement up the spine of the open source community. The tossfest logo, complete with, er, splashes …
Who said the Open Source community wasn't full of geeky tosers. It's official, it has a logo, so it's a fact.
I don't think there was a single clause in that report that didn't include an inuendo. Absolutely sterling work.
- a woman walks into a pub and asks the barman for a double entendre, so he gives her one.
Wow a story with huge double-entendre potential that really does have an IT angle.
If it was April 1st I'd be sure that you made the name up.
What is this?
A Carry On film?
A special talk on “OpenOffice.org Roadmap”
By Mr. Kay Koll
I presume they'll be off to the "Whippit Inn" after the conference.
I wonder if MS will be turning up with their magnificent Anti-Virus weapon?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I'll just cum out and say what no one else will: That's splooge, man.
That Fanboys are either Tossers or Idiots (And dont tell me it was intentional)
FOSS TOSS OSS etc
there are many fanboys, but there are likely to be plenty of FOSSers, too.
sounds like a phenomenal educational and networking event, complete with the famously excellent Southeast Asian entertainment.
frankly, i'm jealous. wish i could attend.
Are you kidding?
In Bang kock? The capital of all things carnal? No need to toss when you can buy it for $5. And a double condom.
Barclays sponsorship in the offing?
Perhaps the event has grown enough? No doubt of course, it will still be "all hands to the pump"...
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers