South East Asia's premier open source software event, the Thailand Open Source Software Festival - or Tossfest 2007 - splashes down in Bangkok this week. The seventh Tossfest starts on Thusday, and is already sending waves of excitement up the spine of the open source community. The tossfest logo, complete with, er, splashes …
Who said the Open Source community wasn't full of geeky tosers. It's official, it has a logo, so it's a fact.
I don't think there was a single clause in that report that didn't include an inuendo. Absolutely sterling work.
- a woman walks into a pub and asks the barman for a double entendre, so he gives her one.
Wow a story with huge double-entendre potential that really does have an IT angle.
If it was April 1st I'd be sure that you made the name up.
What is this?
A Carry On film?
A special talk on “OpenOffice.org Roadmap”
By Mr. Kay Koll
I presume they'll be off to the "Whippit Inn" after the conference.
I wonder if MS will be turning up with their magnificent Anti-Virus weapon?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I'll just cum out and say what no one else will: That's splooge, man.
That Fanboys are either Tossers or Idiots (And dont tell me it was intentional)
FOSS TOSS OSS etc
there are many fanboys, but there are likely to be plenty of FOSSers, too.
sounds like a phenomenal educational and networking event, complete with the famously excellent Southeast Asian entertainment.
frankly, i'm jealous. wish i could attend.
Are you kidding?
In Bang kock? The capital of all things carnal? No need to toss when you can buy it for $5. And a double condom.
Barclays sponsorship in the offing?
Perhaps the event has grown enough? No doubt of course, it will still be "all hands to the pump"...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire