back to article Tossfest 2007: are you a hardened open sourcer?

South East Asia's premier open source software event, the Thailand Open Source Software Festival - or Tossfest 2007 - splashes down in Bangkok this week. The seventh Tossfest starts on Thusday, and is already sending waves of excitement up the spine of the open source community. The tossfest logo, complete with, er, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Tossers

Who said the Open Source community wasn't full of geeky tosers. It's official, it has a logo, so it's a fact.

2. Acidbass

Pun ratio

I don't think there was a single clause in that report that didn't include an inuendo. Absolutely sterling work.

- a woman walks into a pub and asks the barman for a double entendre, so he gives her one.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

IT Angle

Wow a story with huge double-entendre potential that really does have an IT angle.

If it was April 1st I'd be sure that you made the name up.

4. Craig

What is this?

A Carry On film?

A special talk on “OpenOffice.org Roadmap”

By Mr. Kay Koll

I presume they'll be off to the "Whippit Inn" after the conference.

5. AndyB

Onecares!

I wonder if MS will be turning up with their magnificent Anti-Virus weapon?

6. Brian Page

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I'll just cum out and say what no one else will: That's splooge, man.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Proof

That Fanboys are either Tossers or Idiots (And dont tell me it was intentional)

8. b shubin

FOSS TOSS OSS etc

there are many fanboys, but there are likely to be plenty of FOSSers, too.

sounds like a phenomenal educational and networking event, complete with the famously excellent Southeast Asian entertainment.

frankly, i'm jealous. wish i could attend.

9. Dillon Pyron

Are you kidding?

In Bang kock? The capital of all things carnal? No need to toss when you can buy it for $5. And a double condom.

10. Jeff Biggs

Barclays sponsorship in the offing?

Perhaps the event has grown enough? No doubt of course, it will still be "all hands to the pump"...

This topic is closed for new posts.