Infected emails doing the rounds on the net on Monday promise the chance to run one of the classic Super Mario Bros games by clicking on an attachment. The infected emails actually harbour the Romario-A worm , which in addition to launching a game starring the linguine-loving Italian plumber, also attempt to infect other …
Future Postings On Email Malware
For those of us who filter our messages it would be helpful if, in future, you would provide a full sample of the email text whenever you write up one of these.
¤§ TBear §¤
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9