Microsoft's Language Integrated Query (also known as LINQ), is one of the key features on the .NET horizon. Already out as a beta, it's slated for release as part of Visual Studio 2008 (which goes under the code name of Orcas, which conjures images of packs of killer whales rather than shrink-wrapped development software). …
The folks from Linspire should sue - that name is obviously far too close for comfort to their own trademark(s)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court