The time for reform at ICANN has come. Long overdue changes to the Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) are now open for public comment on the ICANN website, as the aftershocks of the RegisterFly failure continue to ripple through the organization entrusted with the technical stability of the internet we all know and love. …
Reform ICANN ? Cool !
Let's start by making ICANN actually respect its charter. You know, like not allowing a tender to be pre-awarded to Verisign despite the fact that many organizations decried the move and the decision was not based on established procedure.
Public comment on registrar reform. Yeah sure. We'll comment all we want, then ICANN will just go ahead and do as it pleases - like it's been doing since the dawn of the Internet.
I trust Twomey's dedication to transparency and democracy in ICANN dealings just a slight bit more than I trust Dubya's dedication to the same concerning the US government.
If you don't have an electron microscope, don't bother measuring.
pity the email bounces back though !! Maybe ICANN use RegisterFly ?
I sent all my ideas to the email address ICANN give but it bounces back so what bloody use is that .
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware