Denon Electronics has dipped its toes into the Blu-ray hardware market, unveiling its first player for the next generation format. However, the manufacturer is still sitting on the fence in the ongoing High Definition Wars. The DVD-3800BDCI operates on the BD-ROM Profile 1 version 1.1, which becomes mandatory for all players …
The picture used may be a bad omen. Does it imply if you buy the player won't be able to afford a disc to play? I really wish one format would win already and the production costs go way down. At this rate consumers are going to be paying a premium to make up for R&D costs and investments into the failed format for years to come...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait