Denon Electronics has dipped its toes into the Blu-ray hardware market, unveiling its first player for the next generation format. However, the manufacturer is still sitting on the fence in the ongoing High Definition Wars. The DVD-3800BDCI operates on the BD-ROM Profile 1 version 1.1, which becomes mandatory for all players …
The picture used may be a bad omen. Does it imply if you buy the player won't be able to afford a disc to play? I really wish one format would win already and the production costs go way down. At this rate consumers are going to be paying a premium to make up for R&D costs and investments into the failed format for years to come...
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'