Denon Electronics has dipped its toes into the Blu-ray hardware market, unveiling its first player for the next generation format. However, the manufacturer is still sitting on the fence in the ongoing High Definition Wars. The DVD-3800BDCI operates on the BD-ROM Profile 1 version 1.1, which becomes mandatory for all players …
The picture used may be a bad omen. Does it imply if you buy the player won't be able to afford a disc to play? I really wish one format would win already and the production costs go way down. At this rate consumers are going to be paying a premium to make up for R&D costs and investments into the failed format for years to come...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS