You see, some parts of the TV and movie industry are beginning to like this online video-sharing thing. Earlier this month, several French film producers successfully sued video-sharing site Dailymotion for copyright infringement, but now the Paris-based YouTube rival has teamed up with a high-profile TV production company, …
Relevant Web links
Daily Motion - http://www.dailymotion.com/
RDF USA - http://www.rdfusa.com/
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'