Sky has announced a deal with Sony to provide video content to UK PSP users, which can be downloaded over Wi-Fi or via their computer. Due to launch early next year, this will be the first official video service for the PSP in Europe. But Sky isn't just promising content from its own channels. Its hope is to manage a video …
Surely the headline would have been better as "PSP owners can get Lost"? If you give me a job as your proof-reader (and you can't deny you bloody need one) I'll happily lend a hand with the headlines too.
Why on earth would I want this when I can have the enormous range and excellent value of UMD's?
Re: Proof Reading
Well, you must remember that headlines are written to attract readership, not be grammatically correct.
In this sense, the headline is actually a pretty decent play on words.
Cough:::: Torrents, One Click Hosters, Usenet, ::::::Cough, Video Converts, COUGH::::::COUGH:::
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids