Who says wireless carriers can't play nice with Google? As it prepares to introduce a new WiMAX broadband wireless network in a handful of major American cities, Sprint has announced that Google will supply several applications for a mobile portal it's building specifically for the network's customers. When Sprint WiMAX debut, …
Yeah for pinpoint tracking!
I am glad they will be able to advertise my location to the local restaurants nearby!
I cant wait for the day to be walking down the street and be asked by a restaurant employee: "hey, <email alias>, would you like to join us for our <my favorite meal> special?"
Suddenly the word "ecosystem" jumped from Weakness to Strength in the WiMAX magic quadrant
Daniel, those waiters are more likely to be Feds saying "hey, <email alias> we'd like to ask you about your recent activity on <your favorite website>".
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops