Who says wireless carriers can't play nice with Google? As it prepares to introduce a new WiMAX broadband wireless network in a handful of major American cities, Sprint has announced that Google will supply several applications for a mobile portal it's building specifically for the network's customers. When Sprint WiMAX debut, …
Yeah for pinpoint tracking!
I am glad they will be able to advertise my location to the local restaurants nearby!
I cant wait for the day to be walking down the street and be asked by a restaurant employee: "hey, <email alias>, would you like to join us for our <my favorite meal> special?"
Suddenly the word "ecosystem" jumped from Weakness to Strength in the WiMAX magic quadrant
Daniel, those waiters are more likely to be Feds saying "hey, <email alias> we'd like to ask you about your recent activity on <your favorite website>".
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia