Deadheads will undoubtedly be flocking in their thousands to an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia including his stereo speakers, jacuzzi and yes, the Grateful Dead guitar botherer's kitchen sink. According to Reuters, Henry Koltys, 55, of Marin County, …
I've never really liked the Dead, but...
...having Garcia's speakers would be kind of cool. However, I don't think it would ever be possible to clean that jacuzzi enough for me to sit in it. Breruuggugughll...
am i the only one who at first glance thought that said "Dickheads click here..."?
(and then clicked on it... doh!)
"an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia"
Wasn't that Bruce Willis?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS