Deadheads will undoubtedly be flocking in their thousands to an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia including his stereo speakers, jacuzzi and yes, the Grateful Dead guitar botherer's kitchen sink. According to Reuters, Henry Koltys, 55, of Marin County, …
I've never really liked the Dead, but...
...having Garcia's speakers would be kind of cool. However, I don't think it would ever be possible to clean that jacuzzi enough for me to sit in it. Breruuggugughll...
am i the only one who at first glance thought that said "Dickheads click here..."?
(and then clicked on it... doh!)
"an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia"
Wasn't that Bruce Willis?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests