Deadheads will undoubtedly be flocking in their thousands to an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia including his stereo speakers, jacuzzi and yes, the Grateful Dead guitar botherer's kitchen sink. According to Reuters, Henry Koltys, 55, of Marin County, …
I've never really liked the Dead, but...
...having Garcia's speakers would be kind of cool. However, I don't think it would ever be possible to clean that jacuzzi enough for me to sit in it. Breruuggugughll...
am i the only one who at first glance thought that said "Dickheads click here..."?
(and then clicked on it... doh!)
"an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia"
Wasn't that Bruce Willis?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity