Deadheads will undoubtedly be flocking in their thousands to an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia including his stereo speakers, jacuzzi and yes, the Grateful Dead guitar botherer's kitchen sink. According to Reuters, Henry Koltys, 55, of Marin County, …
I've never really liked the Dead, but...
...having Garcia's speakers would be kind of cool. However, I don't think it would ever be possible to clean that jacuzzi enough for me to sit in it. Breruuggugughll...
am i the only one who at first glance thought that said "Dickheads click here..."?
(and then clicked on it... doh!)
"an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia"
Wasn't that Bruce Willis?
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?