Deadheads will undoubtedly be flocking in their thousands to an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia including his stereo speakers, jacuzzi and yes, the Grateful Dead guitar botherer's kitchen sink. According to Reuters, Henry Koltys, 55, of Marin County, …
I've never really liked the Dead, but...
...having Garcia's speakers would be kind of cool. However, I don't think it would ever be possible to clean that jacuzzi enough for me to sit in it. Breruuggugughll...
am i the only one who at first glance thought that said "Dickheads click here..."?
(and then clicked on it... doh!)
"an eBay auction which will next month offer diehard fans the chance to snap up exciting Jerry Garcia memorabilia"
Wasn't that Bruce Willis?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe