Another major Silicon Valley player has found itself salivating over the prospect of VMware's initial public offering. Cisco today announced a $150m investment in the virtualization software maker through the purchase of VMware's Class A shares. Should the investment meet the usual closing conditions, it would give Cisco a 1.6 …
What about the Retail investor
VMwares product line covers both the Enterprise and General retail market. So where will the investment port for the Retail individual be. Probally after we find out all the available stock has been purchased by the companies with a vested interest in VMware there will be none available.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE