Another major Silicon Valley player has found itself salivating over the prospect of VMware's initial public offering. Cisco today announced a $150m investment in the virtualization software maker through the purchase of VMware's Class A shares. Should the investment meet the usual closing conditions, it would give Cisco a 1.6 …
What about the Retail investor
VMwares product line covers both the Enterprise and General retail market. So where will the investment port for the Retail individual be. Probally after we find out all the available stock has been purchased by the companies with a vested interest in VMware there will be none available.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015