Another major Silicon Valley player has found itself salivating over the prospect of VMware's initial public offering. Cisco today announced a $150m investment in the virtualization software maker through the purchase of VMware's Class A shares. Should the investment meet the usual closing conditions, it would give Cisco a 1.6 …
What about the Retail investor
VMwares product line covers both the Enterprise and General retail market. So where will the investment port for the Retail individual be. Probally after we find out all the available stock has been purchased by the companies with a vested interest in VMware there will be none available.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month