Another major Silicon Valley player has found itself salivating over the prospect of VMware's initial public offering. Cisco today announced a $150m investment in the virtualization software maker through the purchase of VMware's Class A shares. Should the investment meet the usual closing conditions, it would give Cisco a 1.6 …
What about the Retail investor
VMwares product line covers both the Enterprise and General retail market. So where will the investment port for the Retail individual be. Probally after we find out all the available stock has been purchased by the companies with a vested interest in VMware there will be none available.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps