Nokia is the most targeted platform around the world, according to a survey of mobile developers. The research, from Evans Data, a specialist in analysis of developer trends, says the situation is slightly different in the US where the focus is on Motorola. The dominance of Nokia in Europe is no surprise, but the company's …
Nokia is not a platform, it's a Finnish company.
Do you (or Evans Data) mean Series 40 (unlikely), S60 or the now-defunct Series 80? Most Nokia phones run midlets, so perhaps you mean Java? If so, is there a different Java for "Motorola", the most popular platform in the US? Or perhaps you mean (Qualcomm's) BREW?
If you're going to copy and paste press releases, do it properly!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs