Nokia is the most targeted platform around the world, according to a survey of mobile developers. The research, from Evans Data, a specialist in analysis of developer trends, says the situation is slightly different in the US where the focus is on Motorola. The dominance of Nokia in Europe is no surprise, but the company's …
Nokia is not a platform, it's a Finnish company.
Do you (or Evans Data) mean Series 40 (unlikely), S60 or the now-defunct Series 80? Most Nokia phones run midlets, so perhaps you mean Java? If so, is there a different Java for "Motorola", the most popular platform in the US? Or perhaps you mean (Qualcomm's) BREW?
If you're going to copy and paste press releases, do it properly!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging