Nokia is the most targeted platform around the world, according to a survey of mobile developers. The research, from Evans Data, a specialist in analysis of developer trends, says the situation is slightly different in the US where the focus is on Motorola. The dominance of Nokia in Europe is no surprise, but the company's …
Nokia is not a platform, it's a Finnish company.
Do you (or Evans Data) mean Series 40 (unlikely), S60 or the now-defunct Series 80? Most Nokia phones run midlets, so perhaps you mean Java? If so, is there a different Java for "Motorola", the most popular platform in the US? Or perhaps you mean (Qualcomm's) BREW?
If you're going to copy and paste press releases, do it properly!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids