Nokia is the most targeted platform around the world, according to a survey of mobile developers. The research, from Evans Data, a specialist in analysis of developer trends, says the situation is slightly different in the US where the focus is on Motorola. The dominance of Nokia in Europe is no surprise, but the company's …
Nokia is not a platform, it's a Finnish company.
Do you (or Evans Data) mean Series 40 (unlikely), S60 or the now-defunct Series 80? Most Nokia phones run midlets, so perhaps you mean Java? If so, is there a different Java for "Motorola", the most popular platform in the US? Or perhaps you mean (Qualcomm's) BREW?
If you're going to copy and paste press releases, do it properly!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC