Yahoo is planning to use Novarra's mobile-optimising technology, as Vodafone did last month, though hopefully without causing so many problems for m-commerce sites. The technology will automatically repurpose sites which are visited by clicking on search results from Yahoo's oneSearch mobile portal; and should be activated in …
Anyone heard of CSS?
CSS is no panacea. You have to totally restructure the flow of many applications in order to present, and allow the management of, information in a way that makes sense, and doesn't totally piss off the user.
Yes, you can use CSS to optimize a layout for various clients, but once you start to deal with any real sort of volume of information, you have to start to refactor the GUI.
Google already do this...
Since when has "Glitches" been used as a synonym for "Totally f'ing unusable"?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait