Yahoo is planning to use Novarra's mobile-optimising technology, as Vodafone did last month, though hopefully without causing so many problems for m-commerce sites. The technology will automatically repurpose sites which are visited by clicking on search results from Yahoo's oneSearch mobile portal; and should be activated in …
Anyone heard of CSS?
CSS is no panacea. You have to totally restructure the flow of many applications in order to present, and allow the management of, information in a way that makes sense, and doesn't totally piss off the user.
Yes, you can use CSS to optimize a layout for various clients, but once you start to deal with any real sort of volume of information, you have to start to refactor the GUI.
Google already do this...
Since when has "Glitches" been used as a synonym for "Totally f'ing unusable"?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip