Yahoo is planning to use Novarra's mobile-optimising technology, as Vodafone did last month, though hopefully without causing so many problems for m-commerce sites. The technology will automatically repurpose sites which are visited by clicking on search results from Yahoo's oneSearch mobile portal; and should be activated in …
Anyone heard of CSS?
CSS is no panacea. You have to totally restructure the flow of many applications in order to present, and allow the management of, information in a way that makes sense, and doesn't totally piss off the user.
Yes, you can use CSS to optimize a layout for various clients, but once you start to deal with any real sort of volume of information, you have to start to refactor the GUI.
Google already do this...
Since when has "Glitches" been used as a synonym for "Totally f'ing unusable"?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory