Storage junkies will sleep a little easier from now on, safe in the knowledge that their insatiable capacity requirements are to be met by Western Digital (WD) and its 2TB My Book hard drive range. The launch, WD claims, is based on “insatiable” consumer demand for more storage capacity. The dual-drive 2TB hard drives will be …
I think they've had a 1tb one out for about 6 or 7 months, dual 500gig
re 750 gigs?
Yes they have, they also have a single drive 1TB version out too.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland