Toshiba said today it is considering a partnership with Fujitsu and NEC to develop and produce 32 nanometer chips, a way of competing with rival companies who've already formed similar pacts. All three deny a report published yesterday by business newspaper Nikkei that they've already reached an agreement. They acknowledge, …
Even when blown up, I still can't find the 32 nm part! If you look near the lower left corner though, you can see a slightly offcolor pixel where the unicorn's invisibility failed.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low