Toshiba said today it is considering a partnership with Fujitsu and NEC to develop and produce 32 nanometer chips, a way of competing with rival companies who've already formed similar pacts. All three deny a report published yesterday by business newspaper Nikkei that they've already reached an agreement. They acknowledge, …
Even when blown up, I still can't find the 32 nm part! If you look near the lower left corner though, you can see a slightly offcolor pixel where the unicorn's invisibility failed.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops