Serena Software is reaching outside its enterprise IT base with new Agile tooling and betting on a online market to challenge Borland Software and IBM. Serena is re-writing its TeamTrack software configuration management (SCM) tool for non-technical, line-of-business managers to inject more planning and greater refinement into …
Agile in the early 1990s? The first XP project wasn't until 1999 at Chrysler if I'm not mistaken. Of course, one man's agile is another man's DSDM (which isn't really that agile), and some people would argue that development methods were originally agile, and then got bastardised over time. At least that's what Craig Larman said about it, I think.
> Vail follows IBM's Jazz, also based on ALF.
Uh, no. IBM Jazz has no relationship to ALF whatsoever (although both are related to Eclipse)
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball