Serena Software is reaching outside its enterprise IT base with new Agile tooling and betting on a online market to challenge Borland Software and IBM. Serena is re-writing its TeamTrack software configuration management (SCM) tool for non-technical, line-of-business managers to inject more planning and greater refinement into …
Agile in the early 1990s? The first XP project wasn't until 1999 at Chrysler if I'm not mistaken. Of course, one man's agile is another man's DSDM (which isn't really that agile), and some people would argue that development methods were originally agile, and then got bastardised over time. At least that's what Craig Larman said about it, I think.
> Vail follows IBM's Jazz, also based on ALF.
Uh, no. IBM Jazz has no relationship to ALF whatsoever (although both are related to Eclipse)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun