Serena Software is reaching outside its enterprise IT base with new Agile tooling and betting on a online market to challenge Borland Software and IBM. Serena is re-writing its TeamTrack software configuration management (SCM) tool for non-technical, line-of-business managers to inject more planning and greater refinement into …
Agile in the early 1990s? The first XP project wasn't until 1999 at Chrysler if I'm not mistaken. Of course, one man's agile is another man's DSDM (which isn't really that agile), and some people would argue that development methods were originally agile, and then got bastardised over time. At least that's what Craig Larman said about it, I think.
> Vail follows IBM's Jazz, also based on ALF.
Uh, no. IBM Jazz has no relationship to ALF whatsoever (although both are related to Eclipse)
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes