Japanese firm Nikko has created an all-in-one multimedia device incorporating projector, DVD player, media card reader and oh, so much more. So what's new, you might say, well this particular product is shaped like R2-D2 from Star Wars. The driod has a front-loading disc slot, with compatibility for DVD-R/RW and CR-R/RW discs. …
At that price...
...these are not the droids I'm looking for.
I SO want one of these! Then I'd organise it to play a clip of "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are my only hope."
Man these Japanese sure know how to appeal to nerds.
"What's that, R2...?"
"No, I will not load up 'Debbie Does Dagobah' !!!"
I've been waiting for this since I saw a video of it last year.
Anyone have any ideas on how to convince the wife that I need one of these?
For that kind of money they could gone with at least 1080i for the projector.
"um, 'foot'" ???
Oh come on, of course it's his bloody foot. Your implication is obvious, but come on, think about it: do you really believe he could roll around on his nob all day long without screaming bloody blue murder all the time? AND WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE GOES UP STEPS, EH??? AAAAAARRRRGH!
...Come to think of it, maybe that IS why he can only communicate in high-pitched whistles and bleeps.
Just what I need
Just in time to fix my 3 year old son's bicycle. (you can finish the punchline)
It would only be worth £2000 if it was big enough for you to imprison dwarfs in, just like the original. add some controls inside and bingo...
Insist that Astromech droids are top of the line and that they are very useful when flying/driving your Starfighter/car.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad