Dave Moore is a self-confessed Oracle geek. According to his blog, you are an Oracle geek if "instead of looking at the clock on your PC for the current time, you run a sysdate query because you believe it is more accurate". Since last week, Moore has, specifically, been Neon Enterprise Software's Oracle geek - brought in to …
What value does this provide?
It's not humour... There's no new information.
I'm surprised also that he's not discovered SYSTIMESTAMP - which has been available for a while (and is more accurate than SYSDATE).
But yeah... There's nothing in this article except promotion of somebody, who promotes something else.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan