Dave Moore is a self-confessed Oracle geek. According to his blog, you are an Oracle geek if "instead of looking at the clock on your PC for the current time, you run a sysdate query because you believe it is more accurate". Since last week, Moore has, specifically, been Neon Enterprise Software's Oracle geek - brought in to …
What value does this provide?
It's not humour... There's no new information.
I'm surprised also that he's not discovered SYSTIMESTAMP - which has been available for a while (and is more accurate than SYSDATE).
But yeah... There's nothing in this article except promotion of somebody, who promotes something else.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland