Dave Moore is a self-confessed Oracle geek. According to his blog, you are an Oracle geek if "instead of looking at the clock on your PC for the current time, you run a sysdate query because you believe it is more accurate". Since last week, Moore has, specifically, been Neon Enterprise Software's Oracle geek - brought in to …
What value does this provide?
It's not humour... There's no new information.
I'm surprised also that he's not discovered SYSTIMESTAMP - which has been available for a while (and is more accurate than SYSDATE).
But yeah... There's nothing in this article except promotion of somebody, who promotes something else.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln