Dave Moore is a self-confessed Oracle geek. According to his blog, you are an Oracle geek if "instead of looking at the clock on your PC for the current time, you run a sysdate query because you believe it is more accurate". Since last week, Moore has, specifically, been Neon Enterprise Software's Oracle geek - brought in to …
What value does this provide?
It's not humour... There's no new information.
I'm surprised also that he's not discovered SYSTIMESTAMP - which has been available for a while (and is more accurate than SYSDATE).
But yeah... There's nothing in this article except promotion of somebody, who promotes something else.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS