Hewlett-Packard is expanding its IT operations services business, offering 3-D thermal mapping tools that detect and manage data center hotspots. HP Thermal Zone Mapping displays a three-dimensional model of the data center that identifies the flow of hot and cold air. This allows customers to locate potential trouble spots and …
Life imitates art
They clearly got this idea from watching Die Hard 4.0
Intel's consulting arm has been doing this for over a year now.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...