China Mobile had a cracker month in June, adding 5.5 million subscribers and taking its total to 332.4 million. Subscribers are expected to balloon to 711.6 million by 2010, but even then that will only represent 52.5 per cent of the population, according to research and consulting firm ROA Group, which specialises in …
But that doesnt answer the important question...
What we all want to know is........ Is China Mobile getting the Iphone?????
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook