China Mobile had a cracker month in June, adding 5.5 million subscribers and taking its total to 332.4 million. Subscribers are expected to balloon to 711.6 million by 2010, but even then that will only represent 52.5 per cent of the population, according to research and consulting firm ROA Group, which specialises in …
But that doesnt answer the important question...
What we all want to know is........ Is China Mobile getting the Iphone?????
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip