Western Digital (WD) has jumped on the eco bandwagon and parted the leaves to reveal a series of 2.5in "green" hard drives, designed to help users reduce the size of their data storage carbon footprints. The Green Power range is based on three power saving technologies: IntelliPower, which balances spin speed, transfer rate and …
Going green is okay and all, but what I'm hearing here is "longer battery life."
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity