Western Digital (WD) has jumped on the eco bandwagon and parted the leaves to reveal a series of 2.5in "green" hard drives, designed to help users reduce the size of their data storage carbon footprints. The Green Power range is based on three power saving technologies: IntelliPower, which balances spin speed, transfer rate and …
Going green is okay and all, but what I'm hearing here is "longer battery life."
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion