Western Digital (WD) has jumped on the eco bandwagon and parted the leaves to reveal a series of 2.5in "green" hard drives, designed to help users reduce the size of their data storage carbon footprints. The Green Power range is based on three power saving technologies: IntelliPower, which balances spin speed, transfer rate and …
Going green is okay and all, but what I'm hearing here is "longer battery life."
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS