Can it be true - a self-filling digital music player? That's what Sony claims for its new Walkman NWD-B100, a Flash-based DAP with the ability to pull tracks off a PC as soon as it's connected. Sony Walkman NWD-B100 Sony's NWD-B100: self-filling The 30g B100 has a built-in USB connector a la the first generation iPod Shuffle …
Would you trust a Sony product rooting around your HD?
Being a Sony, it's not the music it take's off that's important it's what rootkit's it' will install on your machine in the process!
RE: Would you trust a Sony product rooting around your HD?
If it need's no software then how the bloody hell does it do it without causing some kind of edit to your computer.
Also, surely you can tell not to automatically get tracks... I mean, What if i dont want one song on there and want something else there...
And it auto deletes them off?
So much for backing up then.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up