Panasonic has expanded its range of Lumix wide-angle digital cameras with the addition of a seriously professional-looking 8.1-megapixel model with 18x optical zoom. It also release two new compact models. LUMIX_DMC_FZ18_front Panasonic's Lumix DMC FZ18: Leica lens Since Panasonic's DMC FZ18 has a 28mm wide-angle lens. This …
Sadly true, the "looking" bit - thanks to the DMC-FZ18's wimpy and noisy 1/2.5" CCD. One day Panasonic will hopefully wake up and marry their otherwise excellent super-zoom cameras with a CCD worth using.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them