Panasonic has expanded its range of Lumix wide-angle digital cameras with the addition of a seriously professional-looking 8.1-megapixel model with 18x optical zoom. It also release two new compact models. LUMIX_DMC_FZ18_front Panasonic's Lumix DMC FZ18: Leica lens Since Panasonic's DMC FZ18 has a 28mm wide-angle lens. This …
Sadly true, the "looking" bit - thanks to the DMC-FZ18's wimpy and noisy 1/2.5" CCD. One day Panasonic will hopefully wake up and marry their otherwise excellent super-zoom cameras with a CCD worth using.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?