BT has hired Sally Davis as chief executive of its network services and solutions division, BT Wholesale. The UK telecoms behemoth, which made the announcement today, said that Davis will take on the role in September and will report directly to BT group CEO, Ben Verwaayen. She will replace Paul Reynolds, who is leaving the …
The title got me wondering...
how BT Wholesale had previously managed with a pixellated SEO?
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- If it weren't for that GIANT ASTEROID. Sigh. 'Colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins