BT has hired Sally Davis as chief executive of its network services and solutions division, BT Wholesale. The UK telecoms behemoth, which made the announcement today, said that Davis will take on the role in September and will report directly to BT group CEO, Ben Verwaayen. She will replace Paul Reynolds, who is leaving the …
The title got me wondering...
how BT Wholesale had previously managed with a pixellated SEO?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS