BT has hired Sally Davis as chief executive of its network services and solutions division, BT Wholesale. The UK telecoms behemoth, which made the announcement today, said that Davis will take on the role in September and will report directly to BT group CEO, Ben Verwaayen. She will replace Paul Reynolds, who is leaving the …
The title got me wondering...
how BT Wholesale had previously managed with a pixellated SEO?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab