BT has hired Sally Davis as chief executive of its network services and solutions division, BT Wholesale. The UK telecoms behemoth, which made the announcement today, said that Davis will take on the role in September and will report directly to BT group CEO, Ben Verwaayen. She will replace Paul Reynolds, who is leaving the …
The title got me wondering...
how BT Wholesale had previously managed with a pixellated SEO?
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise