BT has hired Sally Davis as chief executive of its network services and solutions division, BT Wholesale. The UK telecoms behemoth, which made the announcement today, said that Davis will take on the role in September and will report directly to BT group CEO, Ben Verwaayen. She will replace Paul Reynolds, who is leaving the …
The title got me wondering...
how BT Wholesale had previously managed with a pixellated SEO?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft