AMD is gearing up to launch its fastest dual-core Athlon 64 processor yet, it has been claimed. Such a product would be handy: last week, the chip maker admitted its Phenom won't appear in significant volumes until Q1 2008, later than previously thought. According to Taiwan-based industry moles cited by local newssite DigiTimes …
What I would do
if I had tones of Venture capital to invest, would be invest in AMD's fab processes and up their manufacturing capability tenfold.
AMD has been hurt to many times buy their inability to get fab up and running quickly. In this regard, Intel has them handily beat. With volume can come lower prices.
Then its time AMD do some real marketing for a change.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin