AMD is gearing up to launch its fastest dual-core Athlon 64 processor yet, it has been claimed. Such a product would be handy: last week, the chip maker admitted its Phenom won't appear in significant volumes until Q1 2008, later than previously thought. According to Taiwan-based industry moles cited by local newssite DigiTimes …
What I would do
if I had tones of Venture capital to invest, would be invest in AMD's fab processes and up their manufacturing capability tenfold.
AMD has been hurt to many times buy their inability to get fab up and running quickly. In this regard, Intel has them handily beat. With volume can come lower prices.
Then its time AMD do some real marketing for a change.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes