The iPhone continues to dominate this week, with many comments telling us or fellow readers to shut up. Nobody seems to have any intention of doing so, which is as it should be. Reg reviewer Cade Metz decided to return his iPhone and moaned about the restocking fee. This led to a great many comments. As usual, there was a …
Re: "Aubrey Thuron"
<sigh> I don't mind my comments being quoted (that's why I post them publicly)... but I do wish you guys would spell my name correctly...
Are you sure?
Are you sure they did not make a mistake?
(I had a government official insist I had my name wrong...)
Sorry about that, Audrey. We'll try to get your name right in future.
A comment on the comments (somehow I missed the "nympho" article, what was I thinking!?)
For a while after I moved to Belfast and had my shiny new NTL phone number assigned, I repeatedly got calls for a certain Gerry Kelly (the Sinn Fein MP/former convicted bomber, not the crap UTV talk show host). This was during the <a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/Northern_Ireland/Story/0,,546781,00.html">Holy Cross School protests</a>, and one message, from RTE in Dublin no less, wanted to hear about his opinion on the "Ardoyne situation". I still wonder if they ever managed to reach him for comment. :)
@ Aubrey Thuron or Audrey Thunon or whoever needs XP SP3
Regarding your desire for XP SP3, please see http://www.autopatcher.com/
Not (yet) involved, just a happy user who appreciates avoiding 15 or 16 reboots when installing a new XP system.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'