AMD has posted the latest version of its Catalyst driver package for ATI Radeon graphics chips. The new version, 7.7, focuses on enhancements to AMD's Avivo image enhancement technology, but it also incorporates some performance tweaks. The performance gains centre on Far Cry when played using an ATI Radeon HD 2400, 2600 and …
Stil not allowed to use on laptops
I wish ATI would stop theire ridiculously stupid policy of not allowing the drivers to be installed on laptops. The manufacture of my laptop, now 2 years old no longer, releases drivers, so the only way I can upgrade my drivers for Vista is wait for another manufacture to release them (Dell) for start hunting for dodgy hacks on the web. Niether of which is ideal.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great