AMD has posted the latest version of its Catalyst driver package for ATI Radeon graphics chips. The new version, 7.7, focuses on enhancements to AMD's Avivo image enhancement technology, but it also incorporates some performance tweaks. The performance gains centre on Far Cry when played using an ATI Radeon HD 2400, 2600 and …
Stil not allowed to use on laptops
I wish ATI would stop theire ridiculously stupid policy of not allowing the drivers to be installed on laptops. The manufacture of my laptop, now 2 years old no longer, releases drivers, so the only way I can upgrade my drivers for Vista is wait for another manufacture to release them (Dell) for start hunting for dodgy hacks on the web. Niether of which is ideal.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'