A patent dispute between Acer and Hewlett-Packard just got a little more litigious as the Taiwan-based computer giant parries two lawsuits filed by HP with a counterclaim of its own. Four months ago, HP filed a lawsuit in Texas federal court against Acer for alleged infringement of five US patents related to processor tweaks, …
That is quite possibly the most informative flowchart in history, well done.
As one of the current targets of some frivolous litigation, that chart cheered me up immensely.
Now to turn over the evidence to the Feds so they can bring criminal charges against the plaintiff...
I thought they were duking it out over the patent for 'lowball prices' or 'slick wet-look' laptop shells. I see nothing else inspired from either of them(?!)
Excellent! I hope to see more illustrations such as this.
that was a good laugh! well done, indeed. el reg rocks.
on the flowchart, but i do have one question
Where was the iPhone, or even Paris Hilton WITH a iPhone?
Joking aside more of this kinda thing, how knows whats next BOFH the comic
Meanwhile, in Marshal
Folks are becoming more and more literate about technology and patent law. I wonder how much longer before they run out of jury pools. That area of East Texas just isn't that populous.
I spilled my drink when I saw this schematic, I've just done one flowchart in powerpnt that looked pretty much like this one.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article