Toshiba Japan today expanded its notebook-battery recall programme, adding half-a-dozen more models to the list of laptops it wants owners to use only on mains power until new batteries can be sent out to them. Toshiba said the extension to the recall programme, which it instigated in September 2006, was prompted by an incident …
Not a mac?
Not a Sony built battery, I presume. And when is Sony going to recall my 5 year old battery? It's pretty much dead and I've replaced it (and had those batteries recalled). But if they want to give me a new one ...
Not a Mac?
Come on Niall. How long have you been reading El Reg?
If it had been a Mac battery the El Reg headline would have been ...
Mac battery burns down New York! Millions endangered! Defcon 1! Steve Jobs IS a Zombie!
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer