Toshiba Japan today expanded its notebook-battery recall programme, adding half-a-dozen more models to the list of laptops it wants owners to use only on mains power until new batteries can be sent out to them. Toshiba said the extension to the recall programme, which it instigated in September 2006, was prompted by an incident …
Not a mac?
Not a Sony built battery, I presume. And when is Sony going to recall my 5 year old battery? It's pretty much dead and I've replaced it (and had those batteries recalled). But if they want to give me a new one ...
Not a Mac?
Come on Niall. How long have you been reading El Reg?
If it had been a Mac battery the El Reg headline would have been ...
Mac battery burns down New York! Millions endangered! Defcon 1! Steve Jobs IS a Zombie!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods