Seagate posted a boost in fourth quarter income thanks to higher revenue and a one-time tax benefit. Income for the largest US hard-drive manufacturer rose to $541m, compared to $7m a year earlier. Revenue increased about 9 per cent to $2.74bn, up from $2.53bn the same quarter the previous year. Seagate's income rose sharply …
Tax break for what ?
What was the "$359m tax benefit" for ?
...........compared to $7m a year earlier........
seems a bit low, are we sure on that one?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone