Seagate posted a boost in fourth quarter income thanks to higher revenue and a one-time tax benefit. Income for the largest US hard-drive manufacturer rose to $541m, compared to $7m a year earlier. Revenue increased about 9 per cent to $2.74bn, up from $2.53bn the same quarter the previous year. Seagate's income rose sharply …
Tax break for what ?
What was the "$359m tax benefit" for ?
...........compared to $7m a year earlier........
seems a bit low, are we sure on that one?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes