The first UK retail prices for Microsoft's much anticipated Xbox 360 Elite console have begun to appear, with retailers positioning it at around £50 more than the Elite's Premium predecessor and around £95 cheaper than Sony's PS3. Microsoft itself has remained tight-lipped about the retail price of its pending top-of-the-range …
If the unit is identical over here and over there, couldn't somebody just grab a busted 360 from ebay and use the hopefully non-busted power-brick? Then you could import a US model for £100 less.
Welcome to Rip Off Britain
why because they can
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...