The first UK retail prices for Microsoft's much anticipated Xbox 360 Elite console have begun to appear, with retailers positioning it at around £50 more than the Elite's Premium predecessor and around £95 cheaper than Sony's PS3. Microsoft itself has remained tight-lipped about the retail price of its pending top-of-the-range …
If the unit is identical over here and over there, couldn't somebody just grab a busted 360 from ebay and use the hopefully non-busted power-brick? Then you could import a US model for £100 less.
Welcome to Rip Off Britain
why because they can
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth