Citrix Systems saw second quarter revenue rise 21 per cent, driven by growth in product license revenue, online services and technical services. Revenue for the quarter was $334m, up from $275m in the same quarter last year. The company didn't report earnings due to a recently completed review into its stock options granting …
I would hope profits are up!
Seeing as how much has been spent on software for the NPfT I would be worried if citrix didn't see some profits!
This is a Dying Company
Citrix services essentially packages available open source tools into appliances and charges a fortune for them.
InstallShield, their bread and butter product, is losing ground due to the fact that most of the corporate software is deployed over intranets and not on individual clients PCs.
This business model is not sustainable long term.
Ardence, a Citrix Company.
Lets hope the product they bought (ardence) does them wonders. so far i think it is. excellect bit of kit. for more info visit
and for support Visit www.ardence.eu (reconstuction taking place in the next few days, so i've heard)
You're thinking of Macrovision, dude!
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe