Yahoo!'s first quarter financial results may have been a tad disappointing, but that hasn't stopped Jerry Yang and the gang from acquiring a hefty stake in Indian internet advertising company Tyroo Media. The move comes less than a week after Yahoo! finalized its purchase of U.S.-based ad firm RightMedia, part of an ongoing …
I'm Shocked. Shocked and appalled.
Don't you mean "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!"?
Shouldn't the title of this article be "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!", or has that joke run its course?
don't you mean you are ...
Shocked! And! Appalled!
*coat on, taxi outside with engine running*
Indeed, standards are falling in the summer season.
tsk, tsk. What a pity.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops