Yahoo!'s first quarter financial results may have been a tad disappointing, but that hasn't stopped Jerry Yang and the gang from acquiring a hefty stake in Indian internet advertising company Tyroo Media. The move comes less than a week after Yahoo! finalized its purchase of U.S.-based ad firm RightMedia, part of an ongoing …
I'm Shocked. Shocked and appalled.
Don't you mean "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!"?
Shouldn't the title of this article be "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!", or has that joke run its course?
don't you mean you are ...
Shocked! And! Appalled!
*coat on, taxi outside with engine running*
Indeed, standards are falling in the summer season.
tsk, tsk. What a pity.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS