Yahoo!'s first quarter financial results may have been a tad disappointing, but that hasn't stopped Jerry Yang and the gang from acquiring a hefty stake in Indian internet advertising company Tyroo Media. The move comes less than a week after Yahoo! finalized its purchase of U.S.-based ad firm RightMedia, part of an ongoing …
I'm Shocked. Shocked and appalled.
Don't you mean "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!"?
Shouldn't the title of this article be "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!", or has that joke run its course?
don't you mean you are ...
Shocked! And! Appalled!
*coat on, taxi outside with engine running*
Indeed, standards are falling in the summer season.
tsk, tsk. What a pity.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth