Yahoo!'s first quarter financial results may have been a tad disappointing, but that hasn't stopped Jerry Yang and the gang from acquiring a hefty stake in Indian internet advertising company Tyroo Media. The move comes less than a week after Yahoo! finalized its purchase of U.S.-based ad firm RightMedia, part of an ongoing …
I'm Shocked. Shocked and appalled.
Don't you mean "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!"?
Shouldn't the title of this article be "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!", or has that joke run its course?
don't you mean you are ...
Shocked! And! Appalled!
*coat on, taxi outside with engine running*
Indeed, standards are falling in the summer season.
tsk, tsk. What a pity.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp