Yahoo!'s first quarter financial results may have been a tad disappointing, but that hasn't stopped Jerry Yang and the gang from acquiring a hefty stake in Indian internet advertising company Tyroo Media. The move comes less than a week after Yahoo! finalized its purchase of U.S.-based ad firm RightMedia, part of an ongoing …
I'm Shocked. Shocked and appalled.
Don't you mean "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!"?
Shouldn't the title of this article be "Yahoo! buys! Indian! ad! firm!", or has that joke run its course?
don't you mean you are ...
Shocked! And! Appalled!
*coat on, taxi outside with engine running*
Indeed, standards are falling in the summer season.
tsk, tsk. What a pity.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds