The Department of Health ignored procurement guidelines and pursued a back room deal with an informatics company, according to a committee of MPs. Parliament's Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has criticised the Department of Health for agreeing a joint venture with health informatics company Dr Foster without putting the deal …
Why isn't anyone facing charges of corruption, fraud, embezzlement etc. Just a don't do it next time.
... it's nothing out of the ordinary? Most things in the public sector make sense if you view them as an exercise in screwing the public.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?