The Department of Health ignored procurement guidelines and pursued a back room deal with an informatics company, according to a committee of MPs. Parliament's Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has criticised the Department of Health for agreeing a joint venture with health informatics company Dr Foster without putting the deal …
Why isn't anyone facing charges of corruption, fraud, embezzlement etc. Just a don't do it next time.
... it's nothing out of the ordinary? Most things in the public sector make sense if you view them as an exercise in screwing the public.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor