Oracle released 45 security patches on Tuesday as part of its latest quarterly patch update, one less than expected. The updates cover various flaws in products including Oracle Database, Application Server, and E-Business Suite, among others. Some of the patches cover flaws in multiple products. The dropped update covered an …
Also worth nothing
One of the patches mentioned in the advisory is not avalable on the metalink site.
Patch number 6059812 returns a "patch not found" error.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks