Oracle released 45 security patches on Tuesday as part of its latest quarterly patch update, one less than expected. The updates cover various flaws in products including Oracle Database, Application Server, and E-Business Suite, among others. Some of the patches cover flaws in multiple products. The dropped update covered an …
Also worth nothing
One of the patches mentioned in the advisory is not avalable on the metalink site.
Patch number 6059812 returns a "patch not found" error.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!