Juniper Networks swung to a profit during the second quarter of 2007, spurred by an increase of product and service sales as companies buy more equipment to handle internet traffic. The company reported a $86.2m profit for the second quarter of 2007, compared to a $1.21bn loss in the same period last year. The network equipment …
They talk to trees about they're profits ;-)
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them