Intel's 45nm 'Penryn' processor architecture gets ever closer, and as we near the release of the first CPUs based upon it, chip-by-chip details are beginning to leak out. The latest: Intel's plans for mobile processors. Four laptop-oriented Core 2 Duos are coming in Q1 2008, all operating on an 800MHz frontside bus and …
I'm curious as to what LV and ULV actually mean in terms of voltage. Chips were down to less than a volt some time ago, I seem to recall.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed