Intel's 45nm 'Penryn' processor architecture gets ever closer, and as we near the release of the first CPUs based upon it, chip-by-chip details are beginning to leak out. The latest: Intel's plans for mobile processors. Four laptop-oriented Core 2 Duos are coming in Q1 2008, all operating on an 800MHz frontside bus and …
I'm curious as to what LV and ULV actually mean in terms of voltage. Chips were down to less than a volt some time ago, I seem to recall.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab