Mozilla has pushed out a new version of Firefox that fixes a number of security bugs, including a high-profile bug involving launching Firefox from Internet Explorer. Firefox version 126.96.36.199 also fixes a number of memory corruption and privilege escalation flaws, as explained in Mozilla's release notes here. The release - …
"An even more severe client-side risk comes from a pair of unpatched flaws in the Trillian multi-protocol IM client."
Waitwaitwait, is this *new* news? Trillian's always had tons of bugs, this is nothing new.
Got the notification to patch on the other machine, going to do it here now and see how it works out.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE