Mozilla has pushed out a new version of Firefox that fixes a number of security bugs, including a high-profile bug involving launching Firefox from Internet Explorer. Firefox version 22.214.171.124 also fixes a number of memory corruption and privilege escalation flaws, as explained in Mozilla's release notes here. The release - …
"An even more severe client-side risk comes from a pair of unpatched flaws in the Trillian multi-protocol IM client."
Waitwaitwait, is this *new* news? Trillian's always had tons of bugs, this is nothing new.
Got the notification to patch on the other machine, going to do it here now and see how it works out.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date