Mozilla has pushed out a new version of Firefox that fixes a number of security bugs, including a high-profile bug involving launching Firefox from Internet Explorer. Firefox version 126.96.36.199 also fixes a number of memory corruption and privilege escalation flaws, as explained in Mozilla's release notes here. The release - …
"An even more severe client-side risk comes from a pair of unpatched flaws in the Trillian multi-protocol IM client."
Waitwaitwait, is this *new* news? Trillian's always had tons of bugs, this is nothing new.
Got the notification to patch on the other machine, going to do it here now and see how it works out.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball