Mozilla has pushed out a new version of Firefox that fixes a number of security bugs, including a high-profile bug involving launching Firefox from Internet Explorer. Firefox version 184.108.40.206 also fixes a number of memory corruption and privilege escalation flaws, as explained in Mozilla's release notes here. The release - …
"An even more severe client-side risk comes from a pair of unpatched flaws in the Trillian multi-protocol IM client."
Waitwaitwait, is this *new* news? Trillian's always had tons of bugs, this is nothing new.
Got the notification to patch on the other machine, going to do it here now and see how it works out.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE