Does anyone really care about who will win this years' UK version of Big Brother? Well, apparently enough of you do to warrant a new website that combines the latest reality TV gossip with betting. Popbet.com blends reality TV show forums with detailed historical and current voting and betting odds about the housemates. The …
Does anyone care...
... that there's a UK Big Brother again this year at all...?
A bit late
Next week, Popbitch will start up a website taking bets on who killed Laura Palmer. Also, what next for unstoppable Hollywood titan Kathryn Bigelow?
PopBitch off the rails?
I used to be an avid reader of PB's bulletin board and loved their newsletters. These have all but dried up whilst the board has been taken over by students, nobjockeys and fantasists. Looks like PB is now turning into the very type of animal that it used to sink it's teeth in. Okay, sounding like a Punch reader here but it's just not as good as it used to be..........
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'