A pair of John Lennon's trademark specs, given by the Beatle to a Japanese TV producer back in 1966 and up for sale on 991.com, have reportedly attracted bids as high as $1.5m, Reuters reports. John Lennon's specs as seen on 991.com The wire-framed glasses came into the possession of Junishi Yore when he was acting as …
...in my part of the world it's impossible to find a pair of round specs in any of the shops - and with Harry Potter's popularity on top of it all!
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?