Google is ramping up its assault on the mobile internet with tests of its AdSense service and rumours of product search aimed at the mobile phone screen. AdSense allows websites to allocate space to Google, which then provides context-sensitive advertisements and splits the revenue those ads generate with the site owner. …
AdSense can be so lame.
I Google "cluster" and what do I get in the ads? "Find the lowest prices on cluster". I won't name the company, but you can find them.
$500 per year for $50,000
Doesn't sound like the sort of deal a company that does no evil would offer. Still, I guess it's all profit after the first hundred years, which has got to be a better bet than buying Microsoft shares right now.
I don't want to know what Google comes up with for "cluster"...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM