Google is ramping up its assault on the mobile internet with tests of its AdSense service and rumours of product search aimed at the mobile phone screen. AdSense allows websites to allocate space to Google, which then provides context-sensitive advertisements and splits the revenue those ads generate with the site owner. …
AdSense can be so lame.
I Google "cluster" and what do I get in the ads? "Find the lowest prices on cluster". I won't name the company, but you can find them.
$500 per year for $50,000
Doesn't sound like the sort of deal a company that does no evil would offer. Still, I guess it's all profit after the first hundred years, which has got to be a better bet than buying Microsoft shares right now.
I don't want to know what Google comes up with for "cluster"...
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph