Google is ramping up its assault on the mobile internet with tests of its AdSense service and rumours of product search aimed at the mobile phone screen. AdSense allows websites to allocate space to Google, which then provides context-sensitive advertisements and splits the revenue those ads generate with the site owner. …
AdSense can be so lame.
I Google "cluster" and what do I get in the ads? "Find the lowest prices on cluster". I won't name the company, but you can find them.
$500 per year for $50,000
Doesn't sound like the sort of deal a company that does no evil would offer. Still, I guess it's all profit after the first hundred years, which has got to be a better bet than buying Microsoft shares right now.
I don't want to know what Google comes up with for "cluster"...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes