The European Court of First Instance has confirmed it will deliver its verdict on the Microsoft case on 17 September. The verdict will be delivered in the Grande Salle of the Court of Justice at 9.30am. Microsoft is appealing a decision made in 2004 which found it guilty of abusing its dominant position and fined the company € …
So, will he go out with a bang?
Umm - oh yes, he will. The hammer. But will MS get away with it once again?
Given the US-EU stance this may not be such a comfortable session for Redmond. One may hope..
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion