The European Court of First Instance has confirmed it will deliver its verdict on the Microsoft case on 17 September. The verdict will be delivered in the Grande Salle of the Court of Justice at 9.30am. Microsoft is appealing a decision made in 2004 which found it guilty of abusing its dominant position and fined the company € …
So, will he go out with a bang?
Umm - oh yes, he will. The hammer. But will MS get away with it once again?
Given the US-EU stance this may not be such a comfortable session for Redmond. One may hope..
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'