The European Court of First Instance has confirmed it will deliver its verdict on the Microsoft case on 17 September. The verdict will be delivered in the Grande Salle of the Court of Justice at 9.30am. Microsoft is appealing a decision made in 2004 which found it guilty of abusing its dominant position and fined the company € …
So, will he go out with a bang?
Umm - oh yes, he will. The hammer. But will MS get away with it once again?
Given the US-EU stance this may not be such a comfortable session for Redmond. One may hope..
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action