The European Court of First Instance has confirmed it will deliver its verdict on the Microsoft case on 17 September. The verdict will be delivered in the Grande Salle of the Court of Justice at 9.30am. Microsoft is appealing a decision made in 2004 which found it guilty of abusing its dominant position and fined the company € …
So, will he go out with a bang?
Umm - oh yes, he will. The hammer. But will MS get away with it once again?
Given the US-EU stance this may not be such a comfortable session for Redmond. One may hope..
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip