Sony Ericsson saw its profits jump 55 per cent year-on-year in its results for the second quarter of 2007. The results, announced on Thursday, saw the group record pretax profts of €327m for the quarter, compared to €211m for the same period in 2006. The growth in profits reflected strong sales, which were up to €3.1bn for the …
With all that cash...
I wonder if they could spare a few quid to fix my P990i?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad