Sony Ericsson saw its profits jump 55 per cent year-on-year in its results for the second quarter of 2007. The results, announced on Thursday, saw the group record pretax profts of €327m for the quarter, compared to €211m for the same period in 2006. The growth in profits reflected strong sales, which were up to €3.1bn for the …
With all that cash...
I wonder if they could spare a few quid to fix my P990i?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad