Sony Ericsson saw its profits jump 55 per cent year-on-year in its results for the second quarter of 2007. The results, announced on Thursday, saw the group record pretax profts of €327m for the quarter, compared to €211m for the same period in 2006. The growth in profits reflected strong sales, which were up to €3.1bn for the …
With all that cash...
I wonder if they could spare a few quid to fix my P990i?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft