It's been a bad couple of months for Microsoft's Xbox 360 operation. Not only is it taking a $1bn hit to fix faulty consoles, but it now faces a $5m-plus class-action lawsuit in the US over allegations the console scratches discs inserted into it. Although claims that the Xbox 360 has a tendency to damage discs have led to the …
Well who would have thought that....
Who would have thought that a $AU700 device claiming to be better than a $AU3000 level of gaming PC would turn out to be cheap garbage???
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes