It's been a bad couple of months for Microsoft's Xbox 360 operation. Not only is it taking a $1bn hit to fix faulty consoles, but it now faces a $5m-plus class-action lawsuit in the US over allegations the console scratches discs inserted into it. Although claims that the Xbox 360 has a tendency to damage discs have led to the …
Well who would have thought that....
Who would have thought that a $AU700 device claiming to be better than a $AU3000 level of gaming PC would turn out to be cheap garbage???
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low