It's been a bad couple of months for Microsoft's Xbox 360 operation. Not only is it taking a $1bn hit to fix faulty consoles, but it now faces a $5m-plus class-action lawsuit in the US over allegations the console scratches discs inserted into it. Although claims that the Xbox 360 has a tendency to damage discs have led to the …
Well who would have thought that....
Who would have thought that a $AU700 device claiming to be better than a $AU3000 level of gaming PC would turn out to be cheap garbage???
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean