It's been a bad couple of months for Microsoft's Xbox 360 operation. Not only is it taking a $1bn hit to fix faulty consoles, but it now faces a $5m-plus class-action lawsuit in the US over allegations the console scratches discs inserted into it. Although claims that the Xbox 360 has a tendency to damage discs have led to the …
Well who would have thought that....
Who would have thought that a $AU700 device claiming to be better than a $AU3000 level of gaming PC would turn out to be cheap garbage???
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA