Cut-rate internet host UK2.net has become the subject of a hacking attack, leaving customers temporarily unable to access their email. UK2 hack left customers without email on Thursday UK2.net customers were greeted by this screen instead of their email. Customers turning up to the site this morning were confronted by a …
"This follows weeks of email problems"? In my experience, that's normal service. YMMV.
Things are marginally better than they once were with UK2, since it's now possible to speak to a real human being there. However repeated instances of tinkering with the system by UK2 without warning and without any regard to the effect it has on customers' email is at best extremely frustrating.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES